4th Nordic Neuroscience 2024
Info about event
Panum Institute, Blegdamsvej 3
The Nordic Neuroscience meeting is intended for all neuroscientists in the Nordic and Baltic countries, but scientists from other parts of the world are of course also more than welcome to attend. The meeting's objectives are to facilitate interactions and establish networks for future collaborations, as well as to achieve a greater knowledge of the neuroscience carried out in this part of the world. There will be five plenary lectures and several symposia running in parallel.
We welcome both scientists and companies/organisations to present their work and products in poster sessions and the exhibition.
Copenhagen, Panum, Blegdamsvej 3B, Denmark
January 15-17, 2024
- October 6, 2023: Early bird registration ends(for both student and standard tickets)
- October 6, 2023: Abstract submission for selected talks
- November 3, 2023: Abstract submission for poster presentations
- December 15, 2023: Registration closes
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Edvard Moser, Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience, NTNU, Norway
- Ole Kiehn, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Malin Parmar, Lund University, Sweden
- Rosa Cossart, Inmed, France